Last sunday I made a couple of hours of work at the station. In between I made som Q´s in CQWW SSB that was raging on. On saturday I attended a christening so I was not able to do the whole contest. Also the weather was quite decent for outdoor work so I made my priorities to work with the broken 80m yagi. The new rotator was delivered and the saddle it will sit in was also delivered from our local blacksmiths. The new rotator is the Prosistel PST110D. The old one was the 71 and was also broken in the same winds that killed the yagi. The big gear in the rotator was in several pieces.. hopefully this bigger one will do better.. I started repairing the elements of the beam, came up with the final solution and next weekend I am planning to do the same to the other two elements and also strengthening the 3 element sides that was not broken, just to be on the safe side. Here are some pics.. I put my shoe (EU size 45) just as a size comparison with the new big rotator which is heavy too 50kg/100lbs.